Fremantle is a very famous city located merely 25 minutes drive from Perth city. Thousands of tourists visit Fremantle every year. It is famous for the largest convict-built prison (which is now available for tour) and its maritime museum located right at the edge of the ocean on Victoria quay. It is also a port city of Western Australia. There are plenty of more reason why people visit Fremantle
Perth airport to Fremantle
Transport from Perth airport to Fremantle and vice versa
Maxi Taxi Perth offers premium airport pick up and drop off transportation services. Booking your airport transfers Fremantle is easy through our website. All you have to do is just head to our website and select book now option or fill out a booking form on our website and very shortly a confirmation will be sent out to your inbox. We also provide meet and greet services, so if you have someone special arriving at Perth airport and you can’t pick them up for any reason then you must not worry. We can wait inside with the name tag and bring them home safely. We charge a little extra for this as we have to pay for airport parking and drivers' waiting time.
Getting Private airport transfers options
As some people don't like taxis and they prefer a more personalized service. For those people, our private airport transfer from Perth airport to Fremantle will be the best option. We mostly use Toyota Hiace van spotless clean, we spent over five thousand dollars just to alter this beautiful maxi van taxi and as a result, all our seats get folded and this helps us to fit any amount of luggage. We can even fit ten passengers plus ten to twelve suitcases we charge more if you are more than four passengers. You have the option of whether to choose a taxi metered price or private airport transfer. To get the right quotation for your airport taxi from Perth airport to Fremantle just fill out the booking form on our website and expect the email confirmation with the exact price. We offer Fremantle to Perth airport shuttle bus services too. The way it works we charge a minimum of $ 65 from Fremantle to Perth airport if it's just one person or a group less than four people and two suitcases. If we happen to find another customer who is happy to share your Fremantle to airport taxi then the price can be divided between passengers.
Getting Perth airport to the Fremantle cruise terminal is not hard as all our drivers have vast experience driving and they know Fremantle fairly well.
There are four airport terminals are in Perth airport and these are called T1 , T2 , T3 & T4 – located at two terminal precincts and these are separated each other by a 15 minutes drive. These are T1 and T2 precinct and T3 and T4 precinct. Please remember to check your itinerary carefully or contact your airline to make sure you are going to the right terminal as number of airlines operates more than one terminal.
Perth airport Terminal 1 – It is located at 1 horrie miller drive, Perth airport 6105
Perth airport Terminal 2 – is located at sugarbird lady road, Perth airport 6105
Perth airport Terminal 3 – copy the link and paste in your google browser to view the maps https://www.perthairport.com.au/at-the-airport/terminal-maps
Perth airport Terminal 4 – copy the link and paste in your google browser to view the maps https://www.perthairport.com.au/at-the-airport/terminal-maps
Please note as Perth airport is building new terminals. So these addresses can be changed. Always checked with Perth airport website: www.perthairport.com.au for latest up to date address information. If you book with us then all our drivers know all the right terminals and they can take you to the best route depending upon traffic situations.
Our dedicated pick up points from airports
- Pick up from domestic terminal 3 and 4 – Once you collected you luggage please let us know either by text or phone call and start walking outside. Walk to the third lane using pedestrian crossing then look for Zone B and wait there
- Pick up from domestic / international 1 – Once you have collected luggage and inform us by text or phone call and walk outside and look for Bus Stand K and its located near traffic lights
- Pick up domestic terminal 2 – Once you collected your luggage inform us and wait outside Zone B
Frequently asked questions by our customers
- How much is a taxi from Perth airport to Fremantle?
The normal taxi price is between $ 60 to $70. But the maxi taxi which can take 1 up to 10 passengers costs more money. The price for maxi will be roughly $ 95 or more depends on traffic. But you can always choose the fixed price option so that even if you get stuck in traffic you no need to worry.
- How far from Perth airport to Fremantle?
The distance from Fremantle to Perth international airport airport terminal 1 is 29 km if you use leach highway but if you use South Street and roe highway route then distance will be 36 km roughly. Please keep this in mind that traffic in Fremantle gets fairly busy. The distance from Fremantle to Perth domestic airport terminal 3 and 4 is 29.5 km if you use leach highway route , if you prefer to use south street and roe highway route then distance will be 37 km roughly You can use canning highway but because its 60 kilo metre zone so it could be slow. Mostly people use leach highway route as the road is good and its 70 km speed zone.
- How far Perth airport to Fremantle cruise terminal?
Distance from Fremantle to the cruise terminal is 29 km.
- How far is Fremantle to Perth city?
Perth is located 23 km away from Fremantle and it takes about 30 minutes to travel.
- How to get from Perth airport to Fremantle?
There are several ways to come to Fremantle but taxi is the most convenient and stress-free way of travel especially if you need the big taxi. Other ways are by public transport by transperth buses, by uber, by trains or shuttle bus. The last train leaves at midnight from Perth city train station and arrives in Fremantle at 12.30 AM
Things to do in Fremantle
- Visit Fremantle prison - It’s a heritage building and find out why thousands of men were sent out to Fremantle Western Australia from the UK and how they built their prison. There is different tour options better visit fremantleprison.com.au website.
- Fremantle market - This is also a heritage-listed building. It's famous for both locals and tourists and it has over 150 stalls. It should be in your must-see list too .
- Fremantle arts center – It’s built by convicts back in 1861 to 1868. It's now used for exhibitions and art courses. Find out more by visiting. It's just in a walking distance.
- Sealink Rottnest ferry - Rottnest Island is located about 24 km away from Fremantle but you can use a ferry to get there. It should also in your to-do list. To book your ferry visit sealinkrottnest.com.au
- The escape hunt experience - It is a fantastic experience where you and your team find clues and solve the puzzle. To know more about visit escapehunt.com
Famous restaurants in Fremantle
The list can be very long but here are a few restaurants which are quite famous
- Saroor bar and restaurant - It’s a best Indian restaurant located 396 South Terrace, South Fremantle WA 6162.
- The raw kitchen - It’s a fully vegetarian restaurant and it is just a superb restaurant.
- Bathers beach house - It’s a beachfront bar and restaurant located 47 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160.
- Bread in common - located 43 Pakenham St, Fremantle WA 6160
- Sweetwater Rooftop Bar - level 6/1 Silas St, East Fremantle WA 6158
Hotels near Fremantle
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges: It is one of the best hotel hotels in Fremantle and located right outside the big park and very close to the famous little creatures restaurant. It is located on 46-54 Marine Terrace, Fremantle WA 6160
- Tradewinds Hotel: This is also a great hotel. Located 1 Sewell St, East Fremantle WA 6158
- Be Fremantle Serviced Apartments: This is also one of the famous hotels where we do a lot of airport transfer pick up and drop offs and it is located on 43 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160
- Arundel Accommodation: located on 30 Arundel St, Fremantle WA 6160
- Gallery Serviced Apartments: located on 185 High St, Fremantle WA 6160. Contact number - 08 9494 2002. Airport transfers/shuttle service is available from all hotels in Fremantle
We cover all suburbs areas of Fremantle and nearby suburbs including White Gum Valley, Beaconsfield, Hilton, South Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Samson, Coolbellup, Beeliar, Kardinya, Murdoch, Willagee, Palmyra, Myaree, Alfred Cove, Ardross, Attadale, Bicton, East Fremantle, Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Cottesloe , Claremont, Swanbourne, Dalkeith, North Fremantle, North Coogee, Spearwood, Yangebup and Beeliar.